Chatter Box
A bit of everything

Back Home

After a taxing 10 days of Delhi tour, I am back in Hyderabad today. Especially, the last two days of the tour were really tough. The clock was ticking slowly, our (I and my colleague) energy levels were down and I was really looking forward to see my home.

On the other side, I really enjoyed the trip and my stay with my colleague. He was really a great support to me throughout the tour. I had some apprehensions about him before going to Delhi as I assumed him to be a very calm and reserved person, but luckily he had opened up after a few days and we eventually became very good friends.

Finally, everything is back to normal now.
6 comments:

Good that you are back, but your grammar seems to have acquired a cold.


Guessm, Delhi's cold was probably unbearable. Hope he gets cured of the grammar cold that you point out akhil.


i am unable to find the errors. Pls help.


Here you go:

"I am back in Hyderabad today in the morning."

Grammatically incorrect because: You wrote this post after coming back to Hyd. 'I came back to Hyd today morning' would be more appropriate.

"Specially the last two days of the tour were really tough."

That should be 'Especially' and the statement should begin with something like, The tour, especially the...


I agree with the second one, but first one is okay.

You say I am back only after you are back. It means it is still fresh in your mind (your coming back).

I should have said " I am back in Hyderabad after a 10-day tour."


This comment has been removed by the author.

Bienvenido!


Enjoy reading.


Please feed my Comments Section and also the fish in the container below.

Hi I'm

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Male and married.