Chatter Box
A bit of everything

I am lucky!

I moved to a new firm from DMV at the end of August, and I found out how lucky I am.

First of all, I didn't know that so many people liked me and really missed me. Some said bye with a heavy heart while a few brave hearts managed to stay calm.

Some said I brought a lot of positive energy with me and they liked being with me. They said they would seriously miss my pranks and nonsense talking for which I am notorious.

Even I miss the people, the firm, and my long and taxing yet entertaining cab journey.

Got a few messages wishing me all the best the following week as I joined the new organization. I got emotional and felt guilty of leaving them all, but had to move out of the company for career growth.

I am happy, in fact elated and proud of what I am. I might sound like an egotist, but since it's my space, I thought of sharing my feelings here.

PS: Most of them had one common wish - A job in my new company. Ha Ha Ha!
2 comments:

Congratulations Vinay..Good Luck !! :)


Whoa! Wot boasting man!! Hope this gave your ego enough boosting..Who knows some might even be happy that you left DMV...hehe you know who am speaking about...So I guess that should balance your emotions..


Bienvenido!


Enjoy reading.


Please feed my Comments Section and also the fish in the container below.

Hi I'm

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Male and married.