Chatter Box
A bit of everything

Ramblings - 2009

2009 was one of the finest years for me personally.

I restarted my professional career after a brief hiatus. Bagged two employment opportunities during global crisis, not a bad achievement at all. I carved a niche for myself with my first employer and left the company on a high. Also, it was a pleasant surprise to rejoin my old colleague.

My brother left for the US on his second company assignment and is expected to come back in November this year, unless I tie the knot earlier.

I joined my current employer in September, at the behest of my old colleagues. Great to be back with them.

My cousin landed at my place while hunting for a job. She has settled here giving me and grandparents great company. Dad completed five years of working away from Hyderabad, but the sad part is he's taken my mom along with him.

My best friend got married and will be a proud father this year. Unbelievable! This guy along with a couple of other close friends have upgraded to four-wheelers. Congratulations folks!

Found new friends and bequeathed some. I would like to add a few more moments here, but would like to share them personally. Doesn't sound interesting!

There were a few troughs too, but I don't want them to trouble me here too.

All in all, it was a fruitful and eventful year. I thank God for the beautiful year and hope the year ahead too will be wonderful.

I wish you all the very best and Happy New Year 2010.
4 comments:

Wish you a Fabulous year ahead, Vinay! Keep going great!


Thanks Sridevigaaru. So nice of you.

I wish you the same.


I wish you a very prosperous 2010, and may it bring a whole lot of happiness in your life..


Thanks Feroz. Wish you the same.


Bienvenido!


Enjoy reading.


Please feed my Comments Section and also the fish in the container below.

Hi I'm

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Male and married.