Chatter Box
A bit of everything

Ugadi - My top 5 Movies

Here comes Ugadi again and also my Top 5 movies for the Telugu year 2009-10. It's been very tough picking five good movies this time.

1. Magadheera:  No second thoughts in voting this top movie of the year. Click here for the review

2. Leader: A good and a relevant movie given the current state of affairs in the country. Click here for the review

3. Kick: A typical Ravi Teja entertainer with great music.

4. Arya 2: I hated it initially, but fell in love with Allu Arjun's characterization as I watched it again and again. Devi Sri Prasad's music is a big asset.

5. Prayanam: A decent effort, but not very enticing.

PS: I am off to Kakinada and hence such a prosaic and unvinayistic post.

UGADI SUBHAAKANKSHALU
0 comments:

Bienvenido!


Enjoy reading.


Please feed my Comments Section and also the fish in the container below.

Hi I'm

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Male and married.