Chatter Box
A bit of everything

Updates

1. Mayawati's multi-crore money garland episode is a testimony to her audacious nature. There was a hue and cry for three days and now everyone is back to watching IPL. That's what I call women power. Long live Mayawati!

2. The Andhra Pradesh government has been slammed for its profligacy which has resulted in a power crisis. Late chief minister Y.S. Rajshekhar Reddy's pet projects Arogya Sree, Indiramma Illu and Jala Yagnam have been great money-spinners for the Congress party, said the Planning Commission. They should have been some feasibility study conducted before launching the projects. Anyways YSR Amar Hai!

3. An exclusive Telangana news channel Raj News has been launched on Ugadi festival. The channel will focus solely on the 10 Telangana districts. His Highness KCR, is probably be the mentor and the guiding force behind the channel. I reckon the channel uses neutral or should I say Andhra dialect.
0 comments:

Bienvenido!


Enjoy reading.


Please feed my Comments Section and also the fish in the container below.

Hi I'm

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Male and married.