Chatter Box
A bit of everything

The days that have gone by

It's little over ten days since I blogged, and somehow the blogger in me was keen on taking a sabbatical for no great reason.

The last ten days were tiring with lot of activity happening both on the professional and personal front. I didn't concentrate much on the IPL too, except for the Deccan Chargers' encounters.

One of the most disappointing moments came this week when I couldn't help security guards in my office get a shade during the hot summer.

Moving on, tennis is all set to wed cricket. More than the wedding, an imbecile scribe's immediate question after Sania broke the news attracted me. The moron asked who would she support when India take on Pakistan in cricket? Of course, the tennis star's reply was on the expected lines, yet a fitting one.

I cannot finish my post without mentioning the communal riots in Hyderabad over religious buntings. It seems we still are living in the Stone Age under the garb of civilization. I strongly feel the government should ban all kinds of religious buntings, placards and posters, and should punish the violators severely. An interesting article in this regard has appeared on Islamic Revival. The reason for using the word 'interesting' is because looking at the title "More Muslim Blood Spilt in Hyderabad Riots", I expected it to be a provocative and anti-Hindu article, but it wasn't.
0 comments:

Bienvenido!


Enjoy reading.


Please feed my Comments Section and also the fish in the container below.

Hi I'm

My photo
Hyderabad, Andhra Pradesh, India
Male and married.